Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

Over the 2 weeks of break,I have expanded my horizons to new improvements I can act upon.To be the class president is to be fully dedicated,responsible,and a great leader to my council members.It took 2 weeks for me to do the math and find out new ways for our class to raise up money so we don't have to worry too so much by senior year.Unexpected meetings,all-nighters,endless phone calls,and a plethora of questions that even I didn't know how to answer.Yet though this complicated road,I grew the personal strength of overcoming everything.If I was going to be a class president,I was going to have to be someone people could trust.That's all I wanted-trust.I learned to be more independent, trustworthy,and responsible with the group of people I have to work with.I made it a personal goal to become a better president when I came back to school.Once I came back to the campus,I already felt the rejuvenation of my motives and responsibilities kicking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment