Thursday, October 13, 2011

Personal Growth


over break I improved in my organization of things. I think that was the most significant growth that i accomplished. i cleaned out my closet and gave away my clothes that no longer fit me or that I did not like. I cleaned up my room, something i had not done in a very long time. i can breathe better now that i cleaned up my desk and my window and removed all of the dust. I wouldn't say that i improved in organization in terms of school work, i left most of my homework until the end, but i did enjoy my break while it lasted for the most part. I also improved in taking care of myself. i have always been dependent of my mom, but i had an accident during break that made me learn that i have to be more independent. no one wanted to take my to the doctor, i could not drive myself so i sat through the pain of having my thumb being slammed by the car door. it happened at the very beginning of break and my mom tried to help me but really, I was alone on this one. I did not want to drill a hole in my nail so I sat through it. i took two different painkillers and it felt like i had not even taken them because i was in so much pain. I could not sleep. That experience made me realize that i need to be more careful and that i won't always have someone there to help get through something. the pain lasted for 4 days straight, my thumb is still healing today but it no longer hurts. thankfully, I do not think it is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment