Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth


Over the 2 weeks of break, I have learned a few things. I've come to realize my strengths and weaknesses when it comes to school work. I have been working on good habits and doing my homework when I get home, so I won't have to do it later. I have many goals in life that I plan to reach and personal growth will play a big role in that. I have been reading books to build my vocabulary and learn new things. I ran to get my body in shape, which I usually do not do because I'm lazy. I tried to eat healthier and not eat so much junk, but I slipped occasionally. I also spent time with my whole family, something I usually don't get to do. I grow a little more everyday and I hope it continues. Hard work in life does you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment