Thursday, October 13, 2011

Balancing your life


Over break I learned how to manage hanging with friends, sports, personal time and studying more efficiently. Some days I would feel very stressed out from having to much homework, a long practice, and getting grief from my friends because I could never hang out. I sat with my parents and discussed different strategies for handling my time wisely. We concluded it would be best for me to stay after school at least 2 days a week and participate in after school tutoring to check for understanding, start my homework as soon as I get home rather than give myself time to procrastinate, take advantage of ATP rather than participate in choice, on the days I have practices, and give myself at least an hour and a half each day to clean my room and get myself organized. This way I can hang out on weekends and get all of my work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment